Cost of living in Welkom, South Africa compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06058 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Welkom (South Africa) is 33% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,801 (R 29,728) in Welkom.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)