Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,077 prices entered by 321 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 63% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,087 ($4,622) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $4,269 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 9,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 120 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Benin City costs 600 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨5,000 (about 2 hours ago)