Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23302 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,641 (7,043 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)