Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04779 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 61% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €969 (20,274 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)