Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04706 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 61% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,009 (21,439 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $250 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Fort-de-France costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Victoria costs C$429 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $65 (37 minutes ago)