Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01754 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 74% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €713 (40,634 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zaragoza costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 12,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €89 (about 1 hour ago)