Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 37% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,566 (3,063 лв) in Vratsa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aqaba costs Dinar 6.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Kuwait City costs Dinar 81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥90,000 (about 2 hours ago)