Cost of living in Vladivostok, Russia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01354 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vladivostok (Russia) is 38% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,496 (руб 110,472) in Vladivostok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 3,500,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bordeaux costs €24,100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nellore costs ₨80 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rome costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)