Cost of living in Vinnytsya, Ukraine vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03106 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vinnytsya (Ukraine) is 66% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €911 (29,345₴) in Vinnytsya.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €390 (about 1 hour ago)