Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00132 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,924 (CH$2,215,339) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)