Cost of living in Vina Causino, Chile vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00131 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vina Causino (Chile) is 8% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,482 (CH$1,898,105) in Vina Causino to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 18,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 22,000 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)