Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 42% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,342 (COL$4,557,104) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)