Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 44% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,403 (COL$4,959,335) in Villavicencio.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (33 minutes ago)