Cost of living in Vientiane, Laos compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / LAK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vientiane (Laos) is 21% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,814 (18,082,266 ₭) in Vientiane.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (29 minutes ago)