Cost of living in Veszprém, Hungary vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00295 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Veszprém (Hungary) is 44% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,355 (459,371 Ft) in Veszprém.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 200 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in London costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 11,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $63 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bhubaneswar costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)