Cost of living in Venice, Italy vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2020.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,817 in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 800 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php89 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zaragoza costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)