Cost of living in Venice, Italy compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 231 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Venice (Italy) is 6% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,441 in Venice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)