Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01354 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 51% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,118 (руб 82,540) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (30 minutes ago)