Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod, Russia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01326 EUR / RUB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Velikiy Novgorod (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,108 (руб 83,516) in Velikiy Novgorod.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,220 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Maui costs $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)