Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,686 prices entered by 706 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.668 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,069 (C$4,597) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €15 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $100 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €42 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Växjö costs 150 kr (40 minutes ago)