Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,006 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.634 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,309 (C$5,220) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Azua de Compostela costs RD$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 107 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $14 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs €0.60 (about 5 hours ago)
- Public transport in Cluj-Napoca costs 100 lei (about 7 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stockholm costs 7,000 kr (about 7 hours ago)