Cost of living in Vancouver, Canada compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,602 prices entered by 686 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.647 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vancouver (Canada) is 11% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,988 (C$4,617) in Vancouver to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)