Cost of living in Valparaiso, Chile vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 289 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00117 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valparaiso (Chile) is 35% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,680 (CH$1,439,362) in Valparaiso.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €22,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 35 lei (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €11,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kraków costs 400 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Ushuaia costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)