Cost of living in Valledupar, Colombia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valledupar (Colombia) is 43% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,528 (COL$5,189,213) in Valledupar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 699 kr (about 2 hours ago)