Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 117 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,123 in Valladolid.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)