Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01396 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,215 (230,345 Bs.S.) in Valencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Vienna costs €25 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $2,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Petersburg, Florida costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $3,024 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)