Cost of living in Valencia, Venezuela vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Valencia has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Valencia.
|Personal Care||- 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00291 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,356 (465,229 Bs.S.) in Valencia.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)