Cost of living in Valdivia, Chile compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valdivia (Chile) is 29% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,624 (CH$1,191,263) in Valdivia.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 211 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seville costs €35 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Skelleftea costs 200 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (38 minutes ago)