Cost of living in Užice, Serbia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00851 EUR / RSD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Užice (Serbia) is 38% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,621 (190,582 Дин.) in Užice.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Manila costs Php89 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Zaragoza costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$15 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 12,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (about 1 hour ago)