Cost of living in Utrecht, Netherlands vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2020.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Utrecht (Netherlands) is 33% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,448 in Utrecht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mexico City costs Mex$ 21 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Guwahati costs ₨300 (42 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Bilbao costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 1 hour ago)