Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem, Czech Republic vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03906 EUR / CZK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ústí nad Labem (Czech Republic) is 38% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,417 (36,290 Kč) in Ústí nad Labem.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)