Cost of living in Uppsala, Sweden vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09712 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Uppsala (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,756 (28,378 kr) in Uppsala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php1,763 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Florence, Alabama costs $0.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nova Iguaçu costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vijayawada costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (about 3 hours ago)