Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 48% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,303 (3,906,626 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Middelburg, Mpumalanga costs R 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)