Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00034 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 46% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,468 (4,357,698 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 1,600 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Ramallah costs 5.50 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Addis Ababa costs 3,000 Birr (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Denver, Colorado costs $100,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Kansas City, Missouri costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 58 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)