Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00036 EUR / MNT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 42% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,323 (3,695,750 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)