Cost of living in Udine, Italy compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Udine (Italy) is 10% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,342 in Udine.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (39 minutes ago)