Cost of living in Tyler, Texas, United States compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tyler, Texas (United States) is 6% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,429 ($2,831) in Tyler, Texas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $70 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)