Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.509 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 46% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,412 (2,775KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q7 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 85m2 in Liverpool costs £624 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,456 (about 2 hours ago)