Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 45% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,365 (2,669KM) in Tuzla.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Edinburgh costs £4,575 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zapopan costs Mex$ 100 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)