Cost of living in Turmero, Venezuela compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Turmero has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Turmero.
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turmero (Venezuela) is 10% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,158 (Bs 626,750,639) in Turmero.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)