Cost of living in Turku, Finland compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turku (Finland) is 14% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,627 in Turku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (30 minutes ago)