Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24220 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 11% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,560 (10,568 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 1,000TL (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gold Coast costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨1,051 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bilbao costs €2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)