Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25162 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 14% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,616 (10,398 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)