Cost of living in Turkmenabat, Turkmenistan vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25029 EUR / TMT
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Turkmenabat (Turkmenistan) is 14% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,078 (12,298 Manat) in Turkmenabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨25,228 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$145 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$2.39 (about 1 hour ago)