Cost of living in Tunja, Colombia vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00026 EUR / COP
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tunja (Colombia) is 50% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,299 (COL$4,910,604) in Tunja.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kigali costs 1,500,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b7 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £1,720 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Arica costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)