Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.921 EUR / USD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tulsa, Oklahoma (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,619 ($2,844) in Tulsa, Oklahoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 75 kn (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 14,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Agra costs ₨555 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Prague costs 100 Kč (about 2 hours ago)