Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is 5% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,635 (¥337,414) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)