Cost of living in Tsukuba, Japan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00755 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tsukuba (Japan) is about the same as in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,681 (¥355,217) in Tsukuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)