Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10603 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 55% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,174 (kr 39,364) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 3 hours ago)