Cost of living in Trondheim, Norway compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10518 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trondheim (Norway) is 54% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,550 (kr 33,748) in Trondheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)