Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.630 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,977 (3,136 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)