Cost of living in Tripolis, Libya vs Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! Tripolis has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tripolis.
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.635 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tripolis (Libya) is 18% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,970 (3,102 Dinar) in Tripolis.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10,750 (5 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (38 minutes ago)