Cost of living in Trinidad, Bolivia compared to Arezzo, Italy
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12586 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Trinidad (Bolivia) is 42% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,496 ($b11,883) in Trinidad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 2 hours ago)