Cost of living in Tokyo, Japan compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,341 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00781 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tokyo (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,072 (¥393,289) in Tokyo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)