Cost of living in Toamasina, Madagascar compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00025 EUR / MGA
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Toamasina (Madagascar) is 13% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €2,343 (9,337,927 Ariary) in Toamasina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)