Cost of living in Tlemcen, Algeria vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / DZD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tlemcen (Algeria) is 38% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,678 (226,744 Dinar) in Tlemcen.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)