Cost of living in Tirupati, India compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01263 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirupati (India) is 56% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,178 (₨93,316) in Tirupati.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)