Cost of living in Tirunelveli, India compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01251 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirunelveli (India) is 39% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,533 (₨122,500) in Tirunelveli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rabat costs 245 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$559 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $95 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)