Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01252 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 53% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,180 (₨94,238) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 2,500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (about 2 hours ago)