Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 383 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01187 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 59% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,109 (₨93,379) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)