Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 71%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 255 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01291 EUR / INR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 59% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €954 (₨73,911) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €650 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Preston costs £650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 130 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gothenburg costs 120 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 2 hours ago)