Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01232 EUR / BTN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 41% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,595 (129,479 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)