Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 575 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 15% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,959 in Thessaloniki.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)