Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32372 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 14% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,078 (EC$9,510) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $48 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 200,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 140,000 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maastricht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)