Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla vs Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.32475 EUR / XCD
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 15% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,755 (EC$8,483) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Arezzo.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (about 3 hours ago)