Cost of living in The Hague, Netherlands compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 270 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018.
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in The Hague (Netherlands) is 22% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,162 in The Hague to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (19 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)