Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 76%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04290 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 58% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,007 (Mex$ 23,485) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (10 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)