Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05758 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 31% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,595 (R 27,704) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)