Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06252 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 25% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,880 (R 30,074) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,350 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 130 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuenca costs $0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)