Cost of living in Tel Aviv, Israel compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 180 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23773 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tel Aviv (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,292 (13,849 ₪) in Tel Aviv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Arezzo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 120 (11 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 550₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Jena costs €400 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$850 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)