Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Arezzo, Italy
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00308 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Arezzo? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 39% cheaper than in Arezzo (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Arezzo you would need to make just about €1,403 (454,914 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)